Sunday, October 14, 2012

Tributes to our babies


Inspired by a baby loss mom, who had no way of getting to the beach, and a desperate desire to write her darling Calypso's name in the sand, people from all over the world came together to help form a tribute for her. Upon watching the video, and crying throughout, I noticed that no South African beaches were on the video clip. I asked my dear Aunt in Cape town, if she would consider writing a few names in the sand of her beach in tribute to our darling children.
I recieved these incredible pictures today in my email.
Thank you so much Aunty Grace!

2 comments:

angelklodt said...

Hugs & love to Aunty Grace from Dundas Ontario Canada!

^Kinley^'s Mommy
Angel

angelklodt said...

Hugs & love to Aunty Grace from Dundas, Ontario, Canada!

^Kinley^'s Mommy
Angel